Marshal's House
The Marschallhaus in Maienfeld is a three-storey cube with a flank tower and gabled roof. It impresses with its Renaissance and rocaille stucco work and richly decorated 17th century dining rooms.
Strict, three-storey cube with slender flank tower, gabled roof and columned portal. Named after its owner in the 18th century, Field Marshal Carl Ulysses v. Salis. Inside: left sala terrena with Renaissance stucco work from 1650, in the right sala terrena and in corridors good bandelier and rocaille stucco work. Two rich panelled parlors, two tower stoves by Pfau 1664 and later.
More information about the building:
Location
Address
Marshal's House
Steigstrasse 7
7304
Maienfeld
Switzerland
Responsible for this content: Heidiland Tourismus AG
Report error (ID: 33a45e05-9767-4bbe-abb2-764ac841bb3f)
Report error (ID: 33a45e05-9767-4bbe-abb2-764ac841bb3f)
Contact us
Marshal's House